These high-fibre bliss balls are the perfect snack for when you are on the go. With just a few simple ingredients you can roll these little delights out in no time! Perfect for a quick snack on your commute, they’re a perfect snack on the go.
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- ¼ cup Natural Fibre Seeds
- 24 fresh dates, pitted
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (optional)
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut (for rolling)
- ¼ cup tablespoons raw cacao powder (for rolling)
- Place the seed mix, dates, almonds, oil and cacao (optional) in a food processor.
- Process for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture comes together. The nuts should be finely chopped.
- Roll approximately 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls into your choice of cocoa powder or desiccated coconut.
Recipe thanks to Natural Seeds co. You can find more fantastic easy and fibre packed recipes on their website here.