- 2 slices Bürgen® Wholegrain & Oats bread
- 4 pitted kalamata olives, sliced finely
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 ripe (120g) Roma tomato, sliced
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, sliced thinly
- 3 thin slices (50g) haloumi
- Warm a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Combine sliced olives and mayonnaise in a small bowl and spread over the two slices of bread. Arrange the sliced tomato over one of the slices of bread and top with the sliced cucumber.
- Cook the haloumi in the pan until golden on both sides. Transfer to the sandwich and top with the remaining slice of bread.